Get in touch with Oliver today:
Oliver's Areas of Practice
Oliver D. Adams joined Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC in 2007 as an associate. His practice focuses primarily in the areas of representing financial institutions, commercial law, creditor’s rights and real estate/commercial transactions. Typical client engagements include assisting community banks, credit unions and small businesses with issues ranging from foreclosure and collections to employment contracts and commercial real estate transactions.
He received his undergraduate degree in economics with a concentration in business policy from Emory University in 2003. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and was Valedictorian of his class from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 2007. He was the recipient of the Outstanding Graduate for the Class of 2007 and is a member of the Order of the Coif.
He enjoys hiking, fishing and cooking.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
Honors and Awards
- Honors: University of Tennessee College of Law Certificates for Academic Excellence
- Outstanding Graduate for the Class of 2007, University of Tennessee College of Law
- University of Tennessee Citation for Academic Achievement and Professional Promise Award
- Knoxville Auxiliary to the Tennessee Bar Association Award for Outstanding Scholastic Achievement
- West Publishing Company Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Cityview 2013 Top Knoxville Attorney – Bankruptcy-Creditor; Business Litigation
- Cityview 2015 Top Knoxville Attorney – Banking Law
- Cityview 2016 Top Knoxville Attorney – Business/Commercial Law, Bankruptcy – Creditor, Collections/Foreclosure, Banking Law
- Cityview 2017 Top Knoxville Attorney – Collections/Foreclosures
Past Employment Positions
- Hodges, Doughty & Carson, Clerk