The complexities of organizing, managing and growing a medical practice often require the assistance of a professional legal team that focuses on healthcare law. Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC provides a comprehensive suite of legal services related to the operational aspects of providing medical care, diagnostics, and treatment services.
Our healthcare law practitioners are equipped to handle a broad array of healthcare practice matters and to provide legal advice and representation on operational-specific issues unique to physicians and healthcare entities. The healthcare law division draws on business, human resources and healthcare knowledge to provide advice and representation for healthcare providers of all sizes and scopes. Services include assistance with practice creation, administration and operation, establishing and implementing policy and procedure structures, and electronic medical records systems. We also provide assistance with physician extender and medical staff issues, including contract negotiation, counseling, and problem resolution.
Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC’s healthcare law practitioners are experienced and equipped to provide legal services that involve for example:
- Medical Practice Creation, Administration, and Operation
- Creation, administration, compliance, and operation of policies and procedures, including physician extender care providers
- Electronic medical records (including creation, administration, compliance, and operation)
- Medical Practice Contracts
- Medical Practice Separation
- Hospital/Medical Staff Counseling
- Hospital/Medical Staff Issues
- Hospital Policies and Procedures
- Healthcare Licensure and Institutional Privileges Advocacy
- Certificates of Need and Other State Licensing Matters
- Medical Practice Mergers and Acquisitions, Sales, Expansions, and Financing
- Specialized Medical Enterprises/Ventures such as Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Contract Review and Negotiation, including Institutional, Individual and Physician Practices
- Healthcare Fraud and Abuse/Compliance
- Healthcare Real Estate Transactions
- HIPAA Compliance
- Labor and Employment
- Medical Recalls and Liability
- Patient Safety and Quality Assurance
Our attorneys who practice in this area:
Click here to view all of our attorneys at Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC.