Today, practicing medicine requires an unflinching commitment to the laws and regulatory guidelines that govern the healthcare industry. For decades, Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC has provided premier legal representation for the regions’ healthcare providers in matters involving litigation. This commitment, when guided and supported by the healthcare litigation team at Hodges, Doughty & Carson, PLLC, frees our clients to focus on the overarching mission of their practice.
Our healthcare law litigators have extensive experience in the representation of physicians, hospitals and the entire range of allied healthcare professionals and healthcare entities found in our region.
Our healthcare litigation services include the following types of disputes:
- Defense of Medical Malpractice Claims of all types, including:
- Hospital and Nursing Home Malpractice
- Physician Malpractice
- Dental Malpractice
- Physician Extender Malpractice
- Institutional Malpractice
- Mental Health Provider Malpractice
- Individual Healthcare Practitioner Malpractice
- Physician Practice Disputes including Separation, Compensation, and Unfair Practices
- Regulatory/Administrative Representation for Physicians, Entities and Licensed Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Staff Credentialing Disputes
- Management and Service Contracts
- Reimbursement/Recoupment Claims
- Practice Restriction Disputes
Additional areas of focus include regulatory and privacy violations; contract disputes with providers, suppliers, and vendors; managed care agreements; antitrust suits; Stark, anti-kickback, and false claims.