Get in touch with Jason today:
Jason's Area of Practice
Jason received his undergraduate degree in political science, summa cum laude, from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville and his law degree from the Washington and Lee School of Law. At Tennessee, Jason was a University Honors Scholar and a member of Phi Beta Kappa. While in law school, he was a member of the Moot Court Team and a Semifinalist in the school’s negotiation competition. Following law school, Jason practiced in Georgia for 14 years, spending 13 of those years representing Standing Chapter 13 Trustees in the administration of bankruptcy cases in the Northern District of Georgia. In his role as attorney for the trustee, Jason conducted more than 10,000 Meetings of Creditors and regularly appeared before the judges of the Bankruptcy Court.
A native of Knox County, Jason returned home to join Hodges, Doughty & Carson in September 2020. His practice includes the representation of creditors in both state and federal court, with a focus on creditor representation in all Tennessee Bankruptcy Courts. When not at work or in court, Jason spends time with wife and young son and enjoys woodworking (although he is an amateur at best).
- Georgia (2005)
- Tennessee (2021)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Washington & Lee School of Law, J.D.
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville, B.A.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key