Mabern E. Wall
Get in touch with Mabern today:
Mabern's Areas of Practice
Mabern E. Wall received her undergraduate degree in English in 2008, magna cum laude, from Middle Tennessee State University. She graduated cum laude from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 2012 with a concentration in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution. During law school, she served as a member of the Moot Court Board and the Tennessee Journal of Law and Policy. She received University of Tennessee College of Law Certificates of Academic Excellence for her work in the Education Law Practicum and the Prosecution Externship. Before joining Hodges, Doughty & Carson as an associate in 2014, she served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Joseph M. Tipton, Presiding Judge of the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals.
Mabern enjoys spending time with her husband and her family, reading, running, and UT football.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Tennessee Bar Association
- East Tennessee Lawyers’ Association for Women
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association Appointed Representative on the Tennessee Bar Foundation’s IOLTA Grant Review Committee
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2020 – Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2022 – Commercial Litigation