B. Chase Kibler
Get in touch with Chase today:
Chase's Areas of Practice
B. Chase Kibler holds J.D. and B.A. degrees from Emory University, and since joining Hodges, Doughty & Carson in September 1997, has represented physicians, nurses, hospitals, assisted living facilities, mental health centers, and other healthcare providers in state and federal courts, as well as state administrative proceedings. He has acquired extensive experience in state and federal trial courts in Tennessee and Georgia, as well as appellate representation before the Tennessee Court of Appeals, the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Tennessee Supreme Court. He has also been admitted to practice before the US Supreme Court. Mr. Kibler has also successfully represented doctors and nurses in administrative hearings before the Tennessee Board of Medicine and Board of Nursing. In addition to litigation, Mr. Kibler advises health care clients on contracts and other medical-legal issues. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Heather, and their two sons.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia - J.D.
- Emory University - B.A.
Honors and Awards
- Master of the Bench, American Inns of Court
- Cityview 2013 Top Knoxville Attorney – Administrative Law; Environmental Law; Health Care Law
- Cityview 2014 Top Knoxville Attorney – Medical Malpractice Defense; Health Care Law
- Cityview 2016 Top Knoxville Attorney – Administrative Law, Environmental Law, Medical Malpractice – Defense, Health Care Law
- Cityview 2018 Top Knoxville Attorney – Environmental
- CityView Top Attorneys 2020
- CityView Top Attorneys 2021
- CityView Top Attorneys 2022